Friday, February 6, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my crafting blog! I started this blog as a way to keep track of the crafting projects I have completed and what I did with them, who got what as a gift and what I sold. This way I don't have to rely on my memory to keep track of who got what present. This should make all of you who receive gifts from me able to rest easier--no more multiple gifts of the same thing! ;)

But I want to make this blog so much more. I want this to be the place where you, the reader can come and get ideas, ask for help, and share your crafting projects!

Don't be shy! Jump right in and tell us a little bit about yourself, what you like to craft, what questions you have, and what tips you have to offer others!!! Jump right in and make a comment!!!

Now let's get crafting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment